With a culture of innovation and fostering scientific excellence and a pioneering spirit, TMC has achieved many exciting “firsts”.
- TMC staff win Singapore Health Quality Service Award
- Introduced RFID tagging system that ensures right baby is matched to righ mother at all times during their stay after childbirth
- Achieved record high of deliveries in a day
- Ranked top position in the Customer Satisfaction Index for Singapore (CSISG) in the healthcare sector, second year running, in recognition of service quality and innovations.
- Achieved the S-Class for Business Excellence which are awarded to organisations that have management systems and processes in place to achieve service excellence. The S-Class is a mark of excellence that shows our business consistently delights customers, delivers unparalleled customer experiences and creates business value through customer service.
- Set up Thomson Paediatric Centre Pte Ltd, dedicated to providing a full range of primary and specialist services for newborns, infants and children.
- Gained top position in the Customer Satisfaction Index for Singapore (CSISG) in the healthcare sector in recognition of service quality and innovations.
- Presented the May Day CBF Model Partnership Awards 2010 – Institutional Category by NTUC which recognizes individuals and organizations that have made significant impact in enhancing productivity by becoming Cheaper, Better and Faster.
- Set up Singapore’s first private dedicated cancer centre focusing on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of breast, gynaecological and colorectal tumours in women
- Group Chief Executive, Mr Allan Yeo was awarded the Outstanding Entrepreneur of Year Award organised by the Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Award (APEA) 2009.
- Set up Thomson Chinese Medicine Clinic dedicated to women’s health and wellness
- Winner of SPRING Singapore Excellent Service Award 2009 (EXSA)
- A winner of the Most Transparent Company Award 2009 (Mainboard Small Caps Category) at the SIAS Investors’ Choice Awards 2009.
- One of only five Singapore companies to be included in Forbes Asia’s list of the best “Under A Billion Companies”
- Overall winner and winner of the Singapore Prestige Brand Award 2009 – Heritage Brand Category.
- First company to be inducted into the Hall of Fame – Singapore Prestige Brand Award 2009.