Vision & Mission
To be a leading healthcare provider for women and children.
We celebrate life with our patients and their families by being an innovator of services that are unique, relevant and integrated, and delivered through our Thomson Touch.
Our Brand Promise
Through our Thomson Touch, we aim to build long-term relationships. We believe in being life partners with our patients and their families.
Our brand promise is to D.E.L.I.V.E.R
- Delight - Delighting by exceeding expectations
Empathise - Caring with compassion
- Learn - Learning and adopting best practices
- Innovate - Creating unique, relevant and integrated services
- Value-add - Providing outstanding services at affordable prices
- Empower - Equipping customers with the knowledge to manage their health effectively
- Respect - Treating each customer with respect and dignity
Our Core Values
Our core values reflect what is truly important to us as an organisation.
- Integrity - We serve with the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- Commitment - We are committed to contributing our best to society and the organisation and achieving service excellence.
- Accountability - We take ownership and responsibility for our actions.
- Respect - We treat our customers with respect and dignity. We learn from those more knowledgeable than us.
- Empathy - We care for our patients, doctors, customers and staff. Of paramount importance is their well-being and we will always respond with compassion.
Our Integrated Management System (IMS) policy encompasses the 3 quality systems:
With sustainability as focus, the Management, Staff and Partners are committed to business, operational and service excellence through INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM and our BRAND PROMISE “D.E.L.I.V.E.R”.
We adopt the quality, environmental, health and safety (QEHS) principles and implement practices to achieve best clinical and service outcomes for our patients while ensuring least waste and good staff morale.