Due to the evolving situation of COVID-19, our Patient & Visitor Advisory may be updated frequently.
Please watch this space for our latest announcements.
In line with the prevailing MOH Guidelines on Visitor Management measures at healthcare institutions, our hospital’s Patient & Visitor Policy is as follows:
- 2 visitors are allowed at the Patient’s bedside at any one time.
Visiting hours: 1pm-8pm
Visiting Paediatric Clinics: 2 Caregivers for every child aged 12 years old & below.
Visiting Specialist Clinics: 1 Accompanying Adult at any one time.
- Entry to the Hospital is not permitted for Patients and Visitors who:
- Are currently having a fever (temperature ≥37.5°C), cough, sore throat, runny nose, loss of sense of smell, sneezing, shortness of breath, OR difficulty in breathing.
- Tested positive on Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) or Antigen Rapid Test (ART) kit in the last 7 days.
- Have been in contact with someone who is ART positive or a suspected/confirmed case of COVID-19 infection in the last 5 days.
All visitors must wear a mask throughout their visits. This mask must have good filtration capability – these would include reusable masks that are made up of at least 2 layers of fabric or surgical masks.
Visitors are not allowed to eat and drink within the inpatient wards, or within the hospital premises.
On a case-by-case basis, COVID-19 PCR or ART tests may be ordered for patients, caregivers or visitors who have symptoms of COVID-19 or have recent close contact with COVID-19 positive persons.
Visitors who are unwell with COVID-19 symptoms should refrain from visiting. As part of social responsibility, all visitors are encouraged to do a COVID-19 self-test prior to visiting patients in wards.
Please refer to Frequently Asked Questions for full details.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding, in helping us to keep the hospital a safe environment for you and your loved ones. Thank you.