Blend your own herbal tea with this fuss-free and all natural recipe
1. Red rose (1 ratio)
2. Red clover (1 ratio)
3. Chaste Tree (half ratio)
4. Hibiscus (half ratio)
1. Mix the herbs according to the ratio stated
2. Add the mix into a tea pot. If you are using a cup, add 1-2 teaspoons
3. Add 180-200ml of boiling water
4. Place a lid over the tea pot and leave for 3-5 minutes
5. Place a tea strainer on a cup before pouring the tea
6. Add honey for a sweeter flavour.
Recommended intake of 2-3 cups a day. In case of allergies, please consult your physician or doctor before consuming.
Benefits of the herbs
Red roses are often used to improve complexion of the skin and relieve stress and depression.
Hibiscus are often used to reduce swelling, lower blood pressure, and help with constipation or fatigue.
Recipe courtesy of Whitetree Tea
Whitetree Beauty Blend Herbal Tea is now available for redemption with points at www.thomsoncelebratinglife.com or through Thomson Celebrating Life mobile app.