Refresh your palates with these healthy and cheery recipes featuring colourful fruit and vegetables
400g fresh/frozen berries of your choice
20g lemon juice
Ready-to-eat granola (purchase from any supermarket)
Chia seed pudding:
200g soy milk
100g chia seeds
- The berry blend should be prepared in advance. Combine berries, sugar, water and lemon juice in a pan, and bring them to a quick boil.
- Lower the heat and allow the ingredients to simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let it cool completely.
- Blend the mixture in a blender or food processor and strain off the residue.
- Freeze it overnight.
- For the chia seed pudding, mix the ingredients and pour the mixture into a bowl. For a smoother texture, blend ingredients on high speed for one to two minutes.
- To assemble, arrange the chia seed pudding, frozen berry compote and granola in a glass bowl or mug as you prefer – you may do it layer by layer or mix it up. Garnish with fresh berries.
Exclusive for Celebrating Life Loyalty Programme members
- Enjoy 15% off à la carte food menu when you dine at Xperience
Restaurant at SO Sofitel Singapore
Visit thomsoncelebratinglife.com for more details
Recipes courtesy of SO Sofitel Singapore