Ingredients (for 10 pax)
- 1.5kg salmon,
- cut in fillets
- 400g kang kong (water spinach)
- 300g Japanese
- white turnip
- 300g edamame
- 300g nameko mushrooms
- 100g daikon
- 250g mirin
- 200g brown sugar
- 200g miso
- Mix miso with 1tbsp brown sugar in a small bowl for the marinade. Coat salmon fillets with miso marinade and set aside for 30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, add the mirin and the rest of the miso and brown sugar, and whisk until smooth. Set aside for salad dressing.
- Prepare the vegetables for the salad. Boil edamame for 2 minutes, drain and add to large serving bowl.
- Blanch kang kong, white turnip and daikon, then sauté the mushrooms. Add kang kong, white turnip, daikon and mushrooms to the serving bowl.
- Pour dressing over the ingredients in the serving bowl and gently toss together. Set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C to 200°C.
- Place salmon fillets on parchment paper and bake for about 6–10 minutes or until salmon is tender and cooked to your desired doneness.
- Serve salmon warm with edamame salad.
Besides being a great source of energy, edamame are full of protein, fibre, nutrients and minerals. They help maintain healthy skin and strengthen the immune system
Exclusive for Celebrating Life Loyalty Programme members
- Enjoy 10% discount at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa with online booking
Visit thomsoncelebratinglife.com for more details
Recipe courtesy Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa