Bicentennial Heart Screening
$200* (inclusive of GST)
It takes 10 to 15 years for heart and stroke plaques to form and progress, with the increased risk of significant heart diseases and stroke from age 45 onwards. Detect early and act now to reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke!
Recommended for anyone aged 45 and above, the package includes the following components:
Pre-Screening Assessment Consultation
- Assessment Consultation with cardiologist
- Risk Factor Assessment
- Physical Examination: Height, Weight, BMI, Waist-Hip Ratio Blood Pressure, Heart Rate
- Review Consultation and Follow Up Management Strategy with cardiologist
- 12-lead ECG with Rhythm Strip ECG
- Ultrasound of the Neck Vessel (Stroke risk)
Investigations for Risk factors:
- Lipid Screen
- Diabetes Mellitus Screen
- Cardiac Inflammatory Marker
- Renal Function Screen
- Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT)
*Additional tests may be required depending on results of screening assessment.
For appointment or enquiries, please call 6717 0008 or email email@example.com.