Hospital Tour Booking
[Note: Tour slots are limited, and available on a first-come-first-serve basis. We strongly encourage Mummies-to-be to book the tour nearer to your EDD.]
To familiarise yourself with our services and facilities before your delivery, we welcome you to join our hospital tours. The Standard Tour will take approximately 45mins.
Standard Tours are conducted on Mondays to Saturdays, at 2pm and 3pm. No tour will be conducted on Sundays and Public Holidays.
From Jan 2023, Standard Tours will be conducted on:
Mondays to Saturdays: 2pm
Mondays to Saturdays (except Fridays): 3pm
Pre-registration for this tour is required. Please register online.
The Standard Tour covers:
- Admission & Discharge procedure
- Birth Room introduction
- A walk-through on our Medical facilities and services
- Introduction on participating partners on your pregnancy needs
- Introduction to Maternity Programme – First Born Incentive (FBI) and Subsequent Born Incentive (SBI)
- Q&A* If you would like to enquire on financial matters, our Hospital Tour Guide would be able to refer to our colleagues on duty at the Patient Service Centre after the Tour.
Note: Viewing of the maternity rooms is subject to availability.
Thomson Medical is committed to better support first-time mums (first pregnancy) in their pregnancy journey. We encourage First-time mums to join us for this tour, as you may have more information that you would like to find out!
By joining the First-time Mum Tour, you can benefit from the following:
- Detailed information and services sharing on pre and post delivery
- Comprehensive information sharing on Birth Room and the labor process
- Q&A for mummies to clear their doubts (examples: on pain relief options, labor, our facilities)* If you would like to enquire on financial matters, our Hospital Tour Guide would be able to refer to our colleagues on duty at the Patient Service Centre after the Tour.
First-Time Mum Tours are conducted on Tuesdays at 3pm, and selected Saturdays at 12noon and 1pm. No tour will be conducted on Sundays and Public Holidays. Pre-registration for this tour is required. Please register online.
From Jan 2023, First-time Mum Tours will be conducted on:
Tuesdays and Selected Fridays: 3pm
Selected Saturdays: 12pm & 1pm
Note: Viewing of the maternity rooms is subject to availability. In the event that the Guide for First-time mum tour is not available due to unforeseen circumstances, a replacement Guide would be arranged to conduct a Standard Tour.
Register for First-Time Mum Tour
For Mums-to-be who prefer to enjoy our Hospital Tour in the comfort of home, take a Virtual Hospital Tour of Thomson Medical Centre and its facilities in this short video.
For enquiries and maternity packages, please contact our Hospital Tours team at 6358 0055/ 6350 8876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.