[Announcement] We had resumed Hospital Tours. Due to Covid-19 regulations, each tour can accommodate up to 4 participants only. Tour slots are limited, and available on a first-come-first serve basis. We strongly encourage Mummies-to-be to book the tour 1-2 months prior to EDD.
If your EDD is just 1-2 months away and fail to book a tour slot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6358 0055/ 6350 8876 to be placed on waitlist.
Priority will be given to patients according to EDD dates. We seek your kind understanding that patients with EDD more than 3 months away will not be placed on waitlist.
Tours are open for bookings on a fixed day each month.
Booking Dates for upcoming months (Book online after 9am):
- December: 23 Nov 2020
- January: 28 Dec 2020
- February: 25 Jan 2021
To familiarise yourself with our services and facilities before your delivery, we welcome you to join our hospital tours conducted on Mondays to Fridays at 1pm, 2pm and 3pm, as well as Saturdays at 11am and 12noon.
The duration for Standard Tour is approximately 45mins. No tour will be conducted on Sundays and Public Holidays. You may register for the Tour online or at our information counter, or call 6358 0055/ 6350 8876.
Please be advised that viewing of the maternity rooms is based on availability basis.
What do we cover for Standard Tour:
- Admission & Discharge procedure
- Birth Room introduction
- A walk-through on our Medical facilities and services
- Introduction on participating partners on your pregnancy needs
- Introduction to Maternity Programme – First Born Incentive (FBI) and Subsequent Born Incentive (SBI)
- Q&A* If you would like to enquire on financial matters, our Hospital Guide would be able to refer to our colleagues on duty at the Patient Service Centre after the Tour.
First-time Mum Tours
In addition to the standard hospital tour, Thomson Medical has rolled out this new initiative to better support first-time mums (first pregnancy) in their pregnancy journey. This value-added service is an option open to all Mums. We encourage First-time mums to join us for this tour as you may have more information that you would like to find out!
By joining the First-time Mum Tour, you will get to benefit from the following on top of the provisions from Standard Tour:
- More detailed information and services sharing on pre and post delivery
- More comprehensive information sharing on Birth Room and the labor process
- More time for Q&A for mummies to clear their doubts (examples: on pain relief options, labor, our facilities)* If you would like to enquire on financial matters, our Hospital Guide would be able to refer to our colleagues on duty at the Patient Service Centre after the Tour.
As this Tour will be more comprehensive, the duration is approximately 1hr.
First-Time Mum Tours are conducted on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1pm & 2pm, and selected Saturdays at 11am. No tour will be conducted on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Pre-registration for this tour is required. You may register online or at our information counter, or call 6358 0055/ 6350 8876.
Please be advised that viewing of the maternity rooms is based on availability on the tour day itself. In the event that the Guide for First-time mum tour is not available due to unforeseen circumstances, a replacement Guide would be arranged to conduct a Standard Tour.
Antenatal Breastfeeding Talk
Please note that antenatal breastfeeding talks will be on hold until further notice during the Covid-19 period.
It is important to prepare your mindset to successfully breastfeed. Thomson Medical proudly supports all expecting mums in their pregnancy journey. We invite all expecting mums that join us for the standard hospital tour, to also participate in our Antenatal Breastfeeding Talk.
Venue: Thomson Medical Centre, Level 3, Family Lounge
Time: 2pm – 2.20pm and 2.30pm – 2.50pm
Every Tues, Wed, Thurs except Public Holidays & the day after Public Holidays.