What is Hypnobirthing?
Hypnobirthing is growing in popularity. It's more than just a technique; it's a philosophy that promotes a serene, stress-free birthing experience. This programme empowers your birthing companion and you to embrace the art and joy of childbirth in a more relaxed way.
Discover how to harness your body's natural relaxant, reducing or even eliminating discomfort and the need for medication during childbirth. Proper preparation and alignment of mind and body work just as it does for animal mothers in the wild. Embrace a calmer birth experience with hypnobirthing.
What are the advantages of Hypnobirthing?
- Teaches deep levels of relaxation to eliminate the fear that causes tension and, thus, pain.
- Greatly reduces and often eliminates the need for chemical painkillers and drugs.
- May shorten the first phase of labour.
- Leaves mother alert, fresh, awake, and with energy.
- Helps keep oxygen supplied to baby during birthing.
- May reduce the need for an episiotomy.
- Reduces and often eliminates fatigue during labour.
- Empowers parents with techniques to achieve a gentle, calm- birth for themselves and their baby.
- Gives the birthing companion an integral role in the birthing.
- Embraces the concept of pre-birth parenting.
Teaches breathing techniques that allow a woman to gently breathe her baby into the world without the violence of hard, physical pushing.