- Bachelor’s Degree (Food and Nutritional Sciences), Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Master’s Degree (Community Medicine), University of Hong Kong
- Postgraduate Diploma, Dietetics, University of Ulster, UL
- Health and Care Professions Council, UK
- ADS, Singapore Nutrition & Dietetics Association
ProfileAnita is a registered dietitian with over 3 years of clinical experience in a range of hospital and clinic settings. She is familiar with providing dietary consultation and intervention to patients with chronic disease conditions such as diabetes, gestational diabetes, hyperlipidemia, obesity, heart disease, renal disease, gout, cancer and malnutrition. She is also experienced in providing group education such as supermarket tours, workshops etc.
Prior to doing dietetics, Anita was in the field of nutrition research. Her research focus was on childhood obesity and related nutrition risk factors. She also planned and managed a number of population-wide nutrition studies when she was at the Health Promotion Board.
Anita holds a bachelor’s degree in food and nutritional sciences from the Chinese University of Hong Kong, a master’s degree in Community Medicine from the University of Hong Kong, and a postgraduate diploma in dietetics from the University of Ulster, UK. She is a registered dietitian with the Health and Care Professions Council of the UK, and an Accredited Dietitian of Singapore (ADS) with the Singapore Nutrition & Dietetics Association.