Pre-Admission Instructions for HOPE Program for Gestational Diabetes
Please take note of the following details to prepare yourself for the admission.
Before your visit:
- Please complete this short questionnaire at least 1 day before your visit.
- Breakfast and lunch will be served during the program. Please select your meal options via the questionnaire above.
- Please fast from midnight on the day of your visit (no food & drinks, except for plain water) as you will need to take one fasting blood glucose reading (fingerprick test) at the start of the program, before breakfast is served.
On the day of admission:
- Wear comfortable clothing as we will be demonstrating some simple floor exercises for pregnancy.
- Bring along your NRIC/FIN/Passport.
- Please proceed to admission counters at Patient Service Centre on Level 1 by 7.30am for your registration.
- The program will start at 8am and end at 4.30pm.
For more information on the HOPE Program for Gestational Diabetes, please click here.
Please call the Obstetrics Assessment Unit at 6350 8850 or email email@example.com if you have any queries.
Obstetrics Assessment Unit, Thomson Medical Centre
Level 5, 339 Thomson Road, Singapore 307677
Phone: 6350 8850