Preventive Heart & Stroke Risk Screening
$280* (excludes GST)
Early detection of cardiovascular risk factors through screening can prevent deadly complications such as heart failure, stroke, kidney disease and artery disease.
For those aged 40 and above, it is recommended for you to go for regular heart screening once every year.
The Preventive Heart & Stroke Risk Screening includes the following components:
Pre-Screening Assessment Consultation
- Assessment Consultation with cardiologist
- Risk Factor Assessment
- Physical Examination: Height, Weight, BMI, Waist-Hip Ratio Blood Pressure, Heart Rate
- Review Consultation and Follow Up Management Strategy with cardiologist
- 12-lead ECG
- Rhythm Strip ECG
- Ultrasound of the Neck Vessel (Stroke Risk)
Investigations for Risk factors:
- Lipid Screen
- Diabetes Mellitus Screen
- Cardiac Inflammatory Marker
- Renal Function Screen
- Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT)
For appointment or enquiries, please call 6717 0008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.