Our 24-Hour Family Clinic, located in Thomson Medical Centre, provides walk-in outpatient services round-the-clock. Staffed by experienced doctors and nurses, our clinic offers a wide range of services.
*All patients who display acute respiratory infection (ARI) symptoms (e.g. nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, and cough) will be offered complimentary PCR and ART swab funded by MOH till 30 June 2021
- Pre-departure COVID-19 Swab Test for travellers
- Serology Test – IgM, IgG*
- Swab And Send Home (SASH) for children aged 12 and below
- COVID-19 Swab Test for individuals with suspected acute respiratory illness
- COVID-19 Swab Test for asymptomatic individuals
- Pre-Event Antigen Rapid Test (ART)
- Measuring antibody levels after COVID vaccination
- Outpatient consultation and treatment for acute and chronic medical conditions
- Specialists on-call for Paediatrics and Obstetrics & Gynaecology (O&G)
- Health screening**
- Statutory medical examinations**
- Minor surgical procedures
- Immunisation for children and adults
- Travel medicine
*Serology Test (IgM) is required for travellers to China.
**Surcharges will apply after office hours. Please call for an appointment for health screening.