Cardiology is a branch of medicine that specialize in heart disease treatment and issues related to the arteries. Common diseases include coronary artery disease, heart failure and congenital heart defects.
Thomson Cardiology Centre is a Heart Specialist Clinic situated within Thomson Medical Centre that provides evidence-based and cost-effective outpatient medical services covering a comprehensive range of cardiac investigations.
Check out our affordable Bicentennial Heart Screening (for anyone aged 45 years and above) which consists of basic heart check-up to detect risk factors for heart attack and stroke.
At Thomson Cardiology Centre (TCC) in Singapore, we attend to every patient with any cardiac concerns and provide heart screen packages tailored to their needs. We cover a range of comprehensive cardiac investigations and therapies.
We believe in an ethical, patient-centered, caring and professional approach to the management of heart diseases, in a conducive environment where confidentiality is assured.
Our heart specialists are trained and experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of various heart disease to prevent issues such as heart attack, heart failure or strokes.
This is why it is important for patients to go for regular exams that may uncover early prevention and manage with heart disease treatment to reduce their risk factors.
In our effort to treat heart related diseases here at Thomson Cardiology Centre (TCC), we offer a detailed heart check up for different individuals:
- Patients without symptoms, but with risk factors for heart disease.
- Patients who may suffer from symptoms of chest discomfort, shortness of breath, palpitations and dizziness.
Our specialist extends from prevention to heart disease treatment for conditions at all stages, and age groups. From early to late; from children to adolescents, adults and the elderly.
At Thomson Cardiology Centre, Dr Gerard Leong is trained in the diagnosis and management of various medical heart health conditions. Using only state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment, some of the noninvasive procedures include:
- 12-Lead Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Signal-Averaged ECG
- Ambulatory ECG (Holter) Monitoring
- Trans-Telephonic ECG
- Exercise Stress ECG (Treadmill test)
- Ambulatory Diagnostic Services
- 24-hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure (ABP) Monitoring
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Comprehensive range of blood/urine/stool investigations
- Trans-Thoracic Echocardiogram (TTE)
- Exercise Stress Echocardiogram (ESE)
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiogram (DSE)
- High-resolution Cardiac Computed Tomography (CT)
- CT Coronary Calcium Scoring
- Multi-slice CT Coronary Angiography