Thomson GP Clinic is certified under MOH’s Public Health and Preparedness Clinic (PHPC) and Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS) initiatives. Visit the Thomson GP Clinic for fully-subsidised COVID-19 swab tests and subsidised rates (under the Flu Subsidy Scheme) on consultation and medications if you experience any acute respiratory symptoms (e.g. runny nose, cough, sore throat and fever).
If you are diagnosed by the doctor to have an acute respiratory illness (e.g. cold), you will be charged at a subsidised rate as follows:
- Singaporeans and PRs: $10
- Pioneer Generation and Merdeka Generation seniors: $5
CHAS subsidies available too
At Thomson GP Clinic, your health is our priority. With a comprehensive range of primary healthcare services and convenient central location, we are dedicated to leading you to better health with the support of our healthcare team and strong referral network of specialists.
Our services include:
- Pre-Departure COVID-19 Swab Test for travellers
- Serology Test - IgM, IgG*
- COVID-19 Swab Test for individuals with suspected acute respiratory illness
- COVID-19 Swab Test for asymptomatic individuals
- Pre-Event Antigen Rapid Test (ART)
- Measuring antibody levels after COVID vaccination
*Serology Test (IgM) is required for travellers to China.
- Cough & cold, fever, diarrhoea, headache, abdominal pain, conjunctivitis and others
- High blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, gout, arthritis and others
- Work permit medical examination, 6-monthly medical examination for Foreign Domestic Worker, and other statutory medical examinations
Basic Health Screening - $138.00 (before GST)
- Consultation with Doctor
- Lipid Studies
- Includes Total Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, Triglyceride and Cholesterol Ratio
- Urine Test
- Diabetes (Blood Glucose) Screen
- Liver Function Test
- Kidney Function Test
- Personalised Medical Report
Suitable for individuals 18 years and older.
- Flu Jab - $25.00
- Hepatitis B Screen - $20.00
- HIV Ag/Ab Screen - $16.00
- Thyroid Profile - $32.00
- X-Ray - $38.00
Prices indicated are before GST. Please contact the clinic to find out about the availability of other tests.
Immunization is an important way to protect your children from certain preventable diseases. Even in adults, vaccine-preventable diseases such as flu (influenza), pneumococcal disease, measles, human papillomavirus (HPV) and Hepatitis B, continue to infect many each year. To keep yourself and your loved ones healthy, it is recommended to get regular vaccinations for such diseases.
Please note that Thomson GP Clinic accepts patients strictly by appointment.
Opening Hours (By Appointment Only)
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 1.00pm
Closed on Sunday and Public Holidays