All Thomson Women’s Clinics remain open and continue to operate during this challenging time, to provide essential healthcare services to our patients.
Tighter precautionary measures are in place and will be updated in line with the evolving COVID-19 situation and Government advisories.
For the latest updates on our Patient & Visitor Policy, please enquire with your preferred clinic.
As a leading provider of healthcare services for women, Thomson Medical houses more than 30 experienced and respected Obstetrics and Gynaecology (O&G) specialists and island-wide Thomson Women’s Clinics to meet the healthcare needs of women of all ages.
We offer a range of gynaecological services:
- Well women health screening
- Urinary incontinence management
- Common gynaecological conditions e.g. uterine fibroids, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, adhesions.
- Gynae cancer management
- Infertility workup
- Fertility treatment
- Family planning
- Menstrual related disorders e.g. heavy menstrual bleeding
- Healthy aging
- Minimal Invasive operations
- Management of Menopause
We can help. Call us at 9-THOMSON (9-8466766) during office hours or email us at email@example.com to make an appointment or find out more!