Proposed Additions and Alterations to Internal Partitions of Existing Mezzanine Basement 1 and 1st Storey of the Existing Thomson Medical Centre consisting of Existing 5 Storey Hospital with 4 Levels Basement Mechanical Car Park on LOT 4444C & 04865V MK 17 at 339 Thomson Road
Tender ref: TMC-POS-RENOL1-280423
Title: Proposed Additions and Alterations to Internal Partitions of Existing Mezzanine Basement 1 and 1st Storey of the Existing Thomson Medical Centre consisting of Existing 5 Storey Hospital with 4 Levels Basement Mechanical Car Park on LOT 4444C & 04865V MK 17 at 339 Thomson Road
Please review, complete and endorsed on the attached NDA and email back to TenderL1@thomsonmedical.com. Upon receiving the endorsed NDA, the Tender documents and specs will be issued out after EOI date closes.
NDA Template v.3
1) There will be a mandatory sitewalk/tender briefing at Thomson Medical Centre (Date and time of the briefing will be confirmed once EOI date closes)
2) Tender closing submission
Director, Property & Operational Support
Thomson Medical Pte Ltd
Block 1 Thomson Road #01-344
Balestier Hill Shopping Centre (Opposite TMC)
Tender Box A
(Attention: Mr Douglas Koh)
1) Tenderer shall possess the registration with BCA:
CW01 General Building: C1 & above OR CR06 Interior Decoration, & Finishing Works: L3 & above
2) Tenderer or tenderer’s sub-contractor shall possess the registration with BCA:
(i) ME01 – Air-conditioning, Refrigeration & Ventilation Works: L1 & above
(ii) ME06 – Fire Prevention & Protection Systems: L1 & above
(iii) ME12 – Plumbing & Sanitary Work: L1 & above
3) Tenderer must attend compulsory briefing / site show round.
4) Tenderer shall not be penalized with more than 10 demerit points basing on MOM Demerit Point System published record.
1) Provide full company Profile with Company’s Organization Chart
2) Provide a list of past and current projects that your company are involved, with indicative contractual value (estimated range) Information provided will be kept strictly confidential which will be reviewed and evaluated.
3) Past 3-years audited financial statement. (i.e. Year 2020, 2021 and 2022)
4) PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LIQUIDATED DAMAGES will be imposed if the stipulated timelines for completion and handover for each of the phases are not met. Please REFER TO THE TENDER DOCUMENTS FOR the LIQUIDATED DAMAGES.
5) Our Appointed Consultant/Architect – TENarchitects Pte Ltd.
Any clarifications, you may attention to Josephine Tan / Jeremy Ho (TenderL1@thomsonmedical.com)
6) A Tender Deposit of S$11,948.72 in the form of cheque shall be made payable to “TENarchitects Pte Ltd” before releasing the Tender Document/Drawing. The tender deposit of the successful tenderer will be retained and to defray the cost of all the tender documentation charges expended by the Consultants in connection with this tender exercise and for the subsequent formal contract documentation for the award of the Contract.
7) The tender deposit of all unsuccessful tenderers will be refunded on the condition that they submitted a bonafide tender.
8) Performance bond – 10% of the awarded contract sum, in the form of an approved banker’s guarantee or insurance bond.
9) Retention percentage for periodic valuation – 10% for value of work done and 20% for materials or goods.
10) Limit of retention – 5% of the contract sum
[Note: 1st release of retention sum (2.5% of contract sum) will be release upon issuance of Completion Certificate]
[Note: 2nd release of retention sum (2.5% of contract sum) will be release upon issuance of Maintenance Certificate]
11) Form of Contract – SIA Building Contract 2016, Without Quantities, 1st Edition (EA), July 2017
12) Type of Contract – Lump Sum Contract